Influence and persuasion training
Two of life’s most important skills are the ability to influence and have a positive impact on the people around you. This influence and persuasion training module explores a range of strategies to help improve those skills.contact us view mental health courses
Influence and persuasion training objectives
- Explore a range of strategies to help you impact people around you
- Explore a range of techniques to help you influence the people around you
- Impact & Influence: The section covers what it means to be able to impact and influence others as well as why these skills are important when trying to have positive impact.
- How to Impact & Influence People: This section will cover the skills learner need to have to in order to have a positive impact and influence on others.
- The Science of Persuasion: This section will cover the 6 influencing strategies which someone might want to use in order to influence someone. The section looks at, reciprocity, consistency, social proof, authority, liking, and scarcity.
- The Law of Reciprocity: This section looks at the law of reciprocity and the understanding that someone will respond to you based the way you treat them.
Why use Access Learning?
- Credible content – our courses are accredited, endorsed and designed in partnership with subject matter experts.
- Multi-platform learning - optimised for mobile and tablet, meaning less text and more engaging, easily accessible content.
- True ‘bitesize’ microlearning – making your learning experience more manageable, efficient and relevant.
- Learning pathways - split courses up into digestible topics to make it quicker and easier to find training in the flow of work.
- Accessible to all – our courses are compliant with the WACG.2 standards and screen reader optimised.
- Updated and refreshed – Access Learning courses are regularly updated ensuring the most up to date and compliant content.