Care planning software
Access care planning software is an all-in-one care planning and management solution, that enables you to deliver high quality, safe and personalized care more efficiently.
With flexible, comprehensive care plan solutions for domiciliary care, residential care and local authority services, whatever your organization’s size and settings, our easy-to-use care planning software digitizes your documents and processes so you can dedicate more time and resources to caring itself.
Download our Care providers brochure to find out more
One Fylde - Access Care Planning case study
Let’s hear from One Fylde - a charity for people with learning disabilities – who have been using Access Care Planning System to deliver high quality care to its residents, while remaining efficient and compliant for any CQC inspections.
Digitised care planning solutions for:
Comprehensive management of home care, all in one easy to use and configurable software:
- Complete digital care plans and forms
- A mobile app incorporating a range of critical applications
- eMAR to provide visibility and accuracy on medication.
- Family & funder access
- Automated alerts and visit verification
Scroll down to learn more about the features of Access Care Planning.
Residential care – care homes and nursing homes
A flexible, easy to use electronic care planning system to plan, manage and monitor care. Increase efficiency in your care homes. Helps you improve safety and outcomes for all your residents.
- Digitise your care plans, notes, forms, measurements and observation
- Staff have all residents’ information and progress notes via a mobile app, which they can use to easily record key monitoring observations, notes and more, there and then.
- Increases quality, contact time with residents. Improves the detail and accuracy of information recorded.
- Integrates with our complete medication management software for a holistic residential care management system
- Use inbuilt reports to identify trends and warning signs to make proactive interventions to improve care quality and reduce risk
Access CM provides reablement services with an end-to-end solution to digitise care records:
- Capture all interactions, forms, medication, feedback and issues
- Bring together the wide range of efficiency and safeguarding benefits, whether you’re in the office or out in the community
- Support the important functions of standardising information gathering, record keeping and medication management
- Deliver robust audit trails and peace of mind
Scroll down to learn more about the features of Access Care Planning.
Digital care planning software for
Digital care planning
Replacing written documents with electronic versions is a secure and easy way to improve the accuracy and accessibility of information:
- Pre-loaded with an extensive library of editable care plans and forms
- Secure access levels for different user groups, including managers, carers, coordinators, next of kin
- Access all forms, care plans and records on both web and mobile – even offline
- A complete audit of any changes made to care records
- Upload documents straight into service user records
Care Planning with eMAR
Getting medication management right is vital:
- Get prompts and instructions for which medications to give during each shift or visit
- Record when medication has been administered or explain why it hasn’t using a reason code and notes
- Quickly view eMAR charts from any date range, and print or convert to pdf to share them
- Give Care Workers access to current details at the point of care delivery
- Receive alerts when medication hasn’t been taken
See our care plan software in action
Client, family, and funder
- Provide peace of mind to family members with live updates on their loved one’s care
- Improve service satisfaction, reduce the confusion that can cause complaints and conflict
- Securely communicate care plans, set automatic updates and alerts, and streamline communication with clients, family, and funders
- Give clients and funders restricted access to care schedules and timesheets, allowing them to monitor care delivered
- Set family and healthcare professionals up to receive updates when care visits have been completed or other criteria are met
Delivered through Access Workspace for Care
Access Workspace for Care provides continuously updated insights enabling real-time decisions and actions across the whole care operation, saving you time every day.
Access Workspace for Care connects all Access products from within our ecosystem of solutions with a single sign-on. If you have our Financials and HR products, then these will feed in to give you an even richer and more informative picture of your business. Everything runs - and uses - centrally-held data so you know the information you are looking at is the latest available.
Easy-to-use apps bring together your Access products into one place and provides unparalleled levels of actionable insight. See your entire care management operation in real time. Connecting the apps brings the ultimate visibility of your whole operation and the opportunity to deliver truly joined-up care.
Bay Care - Access Care Planning app case study
Hear how Bay Care are using Access Care Planner Software to save £111,000
Providing high-quality care amidst a care-funding squeeze can be a real struggle. Bay Care are meeting this challenge head-on.
They have been able to improve the experience for their clients, achieve almost perfect compliance and reduce their back office costs enormously. Here they tell us just how they did it.
For more social care case studies and testimonials visit the Care Hub.
See the software so many organisations use to deliver the highest quality care
Care Planning Software FAQs
Care Planning System Frequently Asked Questions
What is a care planning system?
Why do I need a care plan software?
What is Care Planning in Social Care?
Care planning is a conversation between the person requiring support and the provider to assess needs, record records and determine a set of requirements that need to be delivered over a period of time.
Fid all you need to know about what is a care plan.
Why are excellent Care Plans important in Social Care?
Keeping a thorough electronic record of your Care Plans, their continuous evaluation, key events, and care delivery is essential to great care delivery. It allows your organisation to evidence person-centred care and to ensure outcome-focused delivery.
Who will use Access Care Planning in your business?
A variety of people in your business can use Access Care Planning. The mobile care planning app is mainly for carers to view information and update records during visits. The care plan app can also be used by Care Coordinators, Senior Carers and Branch or Area managers.
Does Access Care Planning have a mobile app?
Yes, the system includes the Access Care Planning app, that's one of the main benefits of our care planner software. It's available for both Android and iOS, and we partner with a mobile device provider if you require handsets.
Will Access Care Planning save me time?
Access Care Planning will undoubtedly save time and provide cost savings for your team. Find out more about what the potential home Care Software ROI.
Does Access Care Planning record time & attendance?
Access Care Planning allows time and attendance to be recorded in the mobile app, and the integration with Access People Planner enables that information to be used for payroll and billing.
Can I make my own assessment forms in Access Care Planning?
Yes, Access Care Planning has a configurable forms system. You can create your own forms or use standard ones from our library. They can be customised and recreated with no limit on the variations.
Access Care Suite: Software to deliver Outstanding care
Whether you’re a commissioner, care home provider, or delivering in home care or reablement services, our web-based Access Care Suite has a solution for you.
We've been supporting the care sector to work more effectively since 1999
Flexible and scalable: We know no two organisations are the same, so our solutions can be configured to reflect your needs, services.
Intelligent, integrated and intuitive: We’ve added features like a mobile app, voice typing, real-time alerts, and data integration to make our products incredibly easy to use.
Completely secure: With multi-level access control, and ISO 27001 security and Information Governance Standards compliant, we make sure only the right people can access the information they need.
Explore our products:
Whether you’re a single provider or part of a large group, our suite of web-based care management solutions can be configured to suit each individual organisation.
The paperless system has saved us so much time and money. The carers have everything they need on their phones. It gives you peace of mind.
Communication with Support Workers is so much easier now. When they arrive at a new Client they can be well-prepared about care needs and ready to deliver appropriate support.