Access Abintegro is innovative Career Development software which allows professionals and students to flourish through tailored learning plans, eLearning content and high-powered AI interview simulation and CV scanning tools.
Existing customer? Login >
Explore our career development solutions
Benefits of Access Abintegro
- Stop losing your brightest talent: Employee training and development helps create a learning and development culture which allows the people in your organisation to reach their potential and increase productivity.
- Boost graduate employability: Provide a springboard into employment, at scale. Through online assessments, professional advice and CV360 CV scanner and interview simulation tools you can give students and graduates the experience and insight they need.
- Kickstart careers: Deliver the vital support needed to help individuals build the skills sets and confidence needed to secure their next role. Our career management tool is packed with powerful features, training and advice to make a measurable difference to their employability.
Transform your approach to career development
How Access Abintegro software is used
Our Abintegro software widely adopted and proven to help various industries and sectors to support their people in a variety of ways.
- To provide a dedicated platform to work on personal professional growth
- Enhance student and graduate employability, giving a helping hand into the workplace.
- Helping people get back into work following a career break.
- Managing staff career transitions to help people achieve their goals.
Book a demo to experience all the functionality of our online careers solution
Proud to be working with organisations across the UK
West London NHS Trust has 3,700 staff who work across a range of sites and have varying shift patterns and working hours. Ali Webster, Deputy Director Organisational Development, said:
“We wanted to ensure we had a resource that could meet the needs of all of our staff groups and encourage self-directed distance learning.”
Ali Webster, Deputy Director Organisational Development
"We were drawn to The Access Group as they're a fast-paced and innovative business, like ourselves, and their career development platform - Access Personalised Learning - has an extensive, ever-growing, and diverse range of learning resources. The content is updated almost weekly so there is always something new to learn. The platform is really pioneering in that way."
Laura Burrows, eLearning and Development Consultant
"Since using the platform, we've seen many benefits across the global teams, mainly employees taking ownership of their development. It's easy for our teams to use and we're looking forward to continuing to see its benefit over time".
Thomas Huscroft, HR Director
Abintegro was acquired by The Access Group in December 2020.
Since we acquired Abintegro in 2020, we’ve been busy integrating the products, team and customers into the Access Group family. As a part of this journey, the Abintegro CV builder and other products have been migrated into the Access Group career development and digital learning offerings, if you’d like to learn more about its latest features.