What is Oosha?
Oosha is a leading IT support and cloud solutions provide for the legal sector. Dedicated to helping firms of all sizes with their technology needs.
With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, Oosha provides truly innovative cloud, IT support and cyber security solutions. Our mission to make corporate technology work as seamlessly as personal technology.
Oosha's managed IT services
Learn more about the IT solutions we provide to law firms to help them on their digital transformation journey.
As hybrid working evolves and law firms adapt, our Virtual Desktop provides critical data, tools, and applications wherever you are working, on whatever authorised device, in real time.
- Combining your key legal applications such as your practice management software or case management software alongside your business critical applications and data in one secure cloud environment.
- Accessible from anywhere, at any time, supporting the modern legal practices’ mobile workforce, with Microsoft Teams video available within the same secure session. No switching between desktops.
Boost your team's productivity and secure your firm's data with Microsoft 365. Choose from a range of licenses to access powerful tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams, as well as advanced security features like multi-factor authentication, Intune, and Autopilot.
- Collaborate on documents and stay connected with your team from anywhere, on any device
- Protect your data from cyber threats with advanced security features included in your license
Managed IT support
Trust our experienced legal IT support engineers to keep your IT systems running smoothly. We have a deep understanding of the needs of modern law firms and can provide proactive monitoring, maintenance, and support for all major legal applications.
- UK based help desk with extended hours to support the needs of a modern legal professional
- Regular maintenance to keep your systems secure and up to date, including the latest software and hardware updates
Protect your firm and meet your regulatory obligations with our comprehensive cyber security solutions. We can help you follow the SRA's obligations and the Law Society's advice on cyber security best practices.
- Regular security assessments to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities, with detailed reports
- Employee training to help prevent phishing and other cyber-attacks, with simulated phishing campaigns
Streamline your IT infrastructure and reduce costs with our legal application hosting solutions. We can host your critical legal applications in the cloud, ensuring that they are always accessible and secure.
- 24/7 monitoring and support to ensure high availability, with fast response times
- Hosted in the state of the art Access Cloud environment
How Oosha's managed services solutions can help you
Happier, more productive employees
Anytime, anywhere hybrid-working
End-to-end security built in
No CAPEX or complex infrastructure
Greater collaboration and employee experience
Reduced cost of ownership
Your questions answered
Your question answered
When were Oosha acquired by The Access Group?
Oosha were acquired by The Access Group on 8th June 2021, joining Access’ legal division.
Why has Oosha moved to Access?
Access Legal were on a mission to become the leading provider of software solutions to UK law firms, then they acquired the legal cloud and IT specialists, Oosha, to help their customers accelerate their cloud journey and become more cyber secure.
Does Oosha integrate with any other Access products?
Who are Access Managed Services?
As of April 2023, Oosha evolved into Access Managed Services. After almost two years as part of the Access Group, Oosha’s next evolution sees the brand name changed into Access Managed Services to align closer with the wider Access Group. Enabling greater investment into the organisation and an enhanced ability to best serve our clients and support our teams.
What does the free cyber security report include?
As part of our commitment to helping organisations work securely from anywhere, at any time. We offer a free cyber security report custom built for your business. The report includes a list of your leaked usernames and passwords on the dark web, an independent security score /100 from Microsoft and a list of other questions to measure the resilience of your current cyber security measure.
How much does a virtual desktop cost?
Virtual Desktops are not all made equal. With this, it makes offering a standard pricing very difficult as every solution is built to meet the unique needs of each organisation. With that being said, a typical virtual desktop solution could cost anywhere from £50 per user, per month up to £120 per user, per month.
Request your free copy of The Legal Hybrid Working Report 2023
How can we help?
Looking for Legal Managed IT services?
Maximise your law firm's productivity and security with our IT support, cyber security, and cloud solutions. Empower your team with virtual desktops and streamline collaboration with Microsoft 365. Let us take care of your technology, so you can focus on delivering exceptional legal services.