Access Legal Integration Partners
With Access Legal you can integrate and streamline your solutions with a wide range of suppliers and services. We have an ever growing list of integrations for almost any service.
See our most popular integrations below.book demo download brochure
Seamless integrations with 100+ third parties
Anti Money Laundering (AML) & ID Checks
Integrating Smartsearch or Credas with your Access Legal software allows you to request an AML check directly from your case management solution
Index PI, tmgroup and one search direct integrations let you request property searches directly from the case file with the search results then attaching to the file history and e-chits posting to accounts.
With Adobe Sign and DocuSign you are able to send documents from the file history or workflow for a legally binding digital signature.
With DocuSign this can be accessed on any device and both parties will instantly receive a signed copy which is also added to the file history, for a full audit trail.
- Access Legal software is compatible with both criminal and civil work through the Legal Aid software integration (LAA), bringing efficiencies to all cases
- Time is recorded and auto-uploaded to the LAA ensuring accuracy & speed, maximising billing time and reducing time taken for admin tasks
- CDS6/CRM6 billing/CWA Reporting is reduced to a two minute job
- The HMLR land registry portal integration with Access Legal software allows conveyancers to complete all normal portal tasks without leaving your software
- Property searches will automatically populate fields and save a copy to the file history ensuring accuracy
- Import OC1 or OC2 directly to the file history
- Submit documents to the Land registry as necessary and receive a notification when accepted
- Access Legal is fully MTD ready with our HMRC Making Tax Digital (MTD) integration allowing you to upload your VAT return directly to HMRC
- Pull data and submit to HMRC in one easy process
Using the Review Solicitors integration, when a matter is closed, the details of your client go to Review Solicitors for a tailored review by your client
It’s time to embrace visibility, efficiency and agility
Give yourself the freedom to improve the performance of your legal practice and generate value with one seamless software solution.
Book a free demonstration of Access Legal Software to
see for yourself
Want to find out more?
Speak to our legal specialists to see how Access software can benefit your organisation.