aCloud helps the UK public service become smarter and faster
Posted 4 December 2015
The UK government has awarded aCloud G-Cloud 7 certification. By achieving this certification, aCloud has met regulation guidelines set by the government around the secure storage and transfer of information online.
Access aCloud brings the public sector:
- Streamlined processes across every department – from Sales and Marketing to Finance and HR
- The ability to access applications on the move, from any location
- The security of storing sensitive data. Data that is SSL encrypted, and stored within the UK by an ISO 27001 certified vendor
- A dedicated support team to provide award-winning, personalised support
The G-Cloud certification gives public sector organisations:
- Access to over 700 suppliers with a strong reputation for delivering digital projects in a timely and reliable fashion
- An overview of suppliers with the technical expertise to support their requirements
- A way to improve their IT infrastructure without the costs incurred through a complex buying process
By purchasing a service on the G-Cloud platform, organisations avoid contracts with long-term commitments and can easily up or down-scale projects to meet their needs. Also, they can compare suppliers’ prices in the confidence they meet pre-agreed terms and conditions.
For more information on aCloud's solutions for the public sector, contact us.