Privacy & legal policy
Access UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, (no. 2343760) and whose registered address is Access UK Ltd., The Old School, Stratford St. Mary, Colchester, Essex, CO7 6LZ, United Kingdom. VAT no. GB 108221356.
Access Accounting Ireland Ltd is registered in Ireland (no. 243842) and whose registered address is Sky Business Centre, Port Tunnel Business Park, Clonshaugh Industrial Estate, Dublin 17, Ireland Telephone: 01 88 555 77. VAT no. 8243842D.
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us as set forth in this Privacy & legal policy.
We regard privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party outside Access UK Ltd.
Access UK Ltd site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors, which is used to produce statistics about the use of our web site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- the date and time you visit the site;
- the pages you visit on the site;
- If you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website;
- If you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which we use to evaluate the use of our site.
Links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy.
Your Personal Information
Where you provide personal information to Access UK Ltd or Access Accounting Ireland Ltd it will be used only for the service you requested.
Access UK Ltd and Access Accounting Ireland Ltd do not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site, except to log the user's IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to the site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by the Access UK Ltd or Access Accounting Ireland Ltd to assess the use of the site.
Your information will only be captured and stored if you have submitted an online form requesting to download content or have requested further information.
How your information will be used
By using the website, you agree that we may use your information (including personal information) for the purposes of:
- Dealing with, and responding to you about a comment or complaint submitted via an online form or if you have requested to download content from the site utilizing online forms;
- Personalising your visits to the website and developing the design and style of the website to improve the services provided to you;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the website that you might find interesting;
- Enabling you to share content with others;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you including through sending you marketing communications
- Conducting market research;
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis.
We may disclose, but are not obliged to disclose, your personal information if required to do so by law or order of the court or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings) or for the purposes of obtaining legal advice or to protect us, our affiliates, our website or the rights (including the rights of privacy, confidentiality and reputation), property or personal safety of any person or otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You cannot be identified from the information collected in this way on its own and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to, but certain services may not work correctly or as fast or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
You can also use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- block third-party cookies
- clear all cookies when you close the browser
- open a 'private browsing' session
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality
|Access||hitSource||This cookie is only used when submitting one of our website forms. It lets us know if you arrived to our website directly, from another website (referring website is not recorded) or from one of our marketing campaigns.|
|Access||yourAuthCookie||Created when you log into our Support website. Allows you to stay logged in as you browse.|
|YouTube||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||3rd party YouTube cookie.||Google Policies and Principles|
Access may record telephone calls for training and review purposes.
We are entered in the Register of Data Controllers with registration no. Z 5042164.
This Privacy & legal policy does not cover the links within this site linking to other sites.
If you have any questions about this Privacy & legal policy or the practices of this website, you can contact Access by filling in our contact us page.